Want to change your answer? When you answer a question and Ada asks something new, the previous question can still be seen faded at the top of the screen. Just tap on it to undo your answer and enter a new one!
Articles in this section
- Can I delete my old assessments?
- How do I edit my Ada profile and add further health information to it?
- Is Ada trying to replace my doctor?
- What platforms is Ada available on and what are the minimum requirements?
- How do I start an assessment?
- I already know what condition I have so I don't want to check my symptoms right now. Can Ada still help me?
- I just finished an assessment. Can I read my report again or show it to my doctor?
- Can Ada provide a medical diagnosis, medical advice or treatment options? What about misdiagnosis?
- Can I add my medical history to Ada?
- Does Ada have a voice? Can we speak out loud?