Your personal health data is not stored on your phone. Ada stores personal information securely encrypted in trusted cloud-based servers run by Amazon Web Services. When you sign up with Ada you are requested to create a password that enables you to access the app and your digital health record. Keep this password confidential and don’t share it with anyone to protect your data.
Articles in this section
- Is my data shared with third parties?
- If I choose to contact Ada is the information in my message secure?
- How do I get my personal information removed from Ada in accordance with the GDPR?
- I read that some medical apps compromise users' data. Does Ada do this?
- I received a suspicious email and I'm not sure it's actually from Ada, what do I do?
- How is my personal information stored?
- You seem to integrate with Facebook. Does that mean Facebook will access my medical data?
- What if my phone gets stolen?
- What is the GDPR?
- Why does Ada need an email address to sign up?