After providing you with a report, Ada will offer you the chance to 'track' any of the symptoms that came up during the assessment. When you choose to track a symptom you can enter a value describing its severity as many times as you want, and monitor how it changes over time. There is a symptom tracking section in Ada's menu where you can view your progress.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete my old assessments?
- How do I edit my Ada profile and add further health information to it?
- Is Ada trying to replace my doctor?
- What platforms is Ada available on and what are the minimum requirements?
- How do I start an assessment?
- I already know what condition I have so I don't want to check my symptoms right now. Can Ada still help me?
- Can Ada provide a medical diagnosis, medical advice or treatment options? What about misdiagnosis?
- Can I add my medical history to Ada?
- Does Ada have a voice? Can we speak out loud?
- How do I move backwards in the question flow during an assessment?