Ada does not offer treatment services. We currently only connect people with selected care options in the UK. These partner providers and their medical doctors are responsible for the diagnoses, prescriptions, medical certificates and all other medical services that patients receive. The provision of these services is at the discretion of those providers and their doctors.
Articles in this section
- I thought Ada was a symptom-assessment app. What is this new service?
- What happened to your old Doctor Chat service?
- Is the Guidance service available across the UK?
- Will this be made available in other countries?
- Who are your partners? Are they trustworthy?
- Who is responsible for the treatment service?