We are exploring potential Guidance service partnerships in other countries. It is very important to us that Ada only connects people to high-quality care options that meet our strict criteria and share our goals of improving access to health information and care. This means expanding the Guidance service to other countries will take time to ensure our quality requirements are maintained across the world.
Articles in this section
- I thought Ada was a symptom-assessment app. What is this new service?
- What happened to your old Doctor Chat service?
- Is the Guidance service available across the UK?
- Will this be made available in other countries?
- Who are your partners? Are they trustworthy?
- Who is responsible for the treatment service?