Ada can currently help by assessing immediate symptoms. However, we have received feedback that Ada should also take into account medical history, current conditions and chronic conditions. Giving Ada this capability is a priority for us and our team is working hard to make it a reality.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete my old assessments?
- How do I edit my Ada profile and add further health information to it?
- Is Ada trying to replace my doctor?
- How do I start an assessment?
- I already know what condition I have so I don't want to check my symptoms right now. Can Ada still help me?
- I just finished an assessment. Can I read my report again or show it to my doctor?
- Can Ada provide a medical diagnosis, medical advice or treatment options? What about misdiagnosis?
- Can I add my medical history to Ada?
- Does Ada have a voice? Can we speak out loud?
- How do I move backwards in the question flow during an assessment?