Ada uses bespoke probabilistic reasoning technology, which has been developed by our in-house experts over seven years. The technology reviews multiple pieces of data to output probabilities. What this means is that it can consider a variety of conditions and diseases to make a health assessment, providing a number of likely explanations for a user’s symptoms.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete my old assessments?
- How do I edit my Ada profile and add further health information to it?
- Is Ada trying to replace my doctor?
- What platforms is Ada available on and what are the minimum requirements?
- How do I start an assessment?
- I already know what condition I have so I don't want to check my symptoms right now. Can Ada still help me?
- Can Ada provide a medical diagnosis, medical advice or treatment options? What about misdiagnosis?
- Can I add my medical history to Ada?
- Does Ada have a voice? Can we speak out loud?
- How do I move backwards in the question flow during an assessment?