Ada is still learning, and always will be. Just like the doctors we work with, Ada started out knowing only the basics. Spending five years at ‘medical school’, reading textbooks, learning from experienced doctors, and training with thousands of real cases helped Ada develop a knowledge of medicine that is broader and deeper than a human brain can hold. However, Ada was created by doctors to support other doctors. We will always work with human doctors towards a healthier future for all.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete my old assessments?
- How do I edit my Ada profile and add further health information to it?
- Is Ada trying to replace my doctor?
- What platforms is Ada available on and what are the minimum requirements?
- How do I start an assessment?
- I already know what condition I have so I don't want to check my symptoms right now. Can Ada still help me?
- I just finished an assessment. Can I read my report again or show it to my doctor?
- Can Ada provide a medical diagnosis, medical advice or treatment options? What about misdiagnosis?
- Can I add my medical history to Ada?
- Does Ada have a voice? Can we speak out loud?